Blue Mountain Star Party
If the live Google Map is not visible a static map is available here.
Richland to Blue Mountain Star Party - 131 miles
1. Head west on I-182 W to I-82
2. Take the south exit onto I-82 E, head south for 41.6 mi
3. Take the exit onto I-84 E, head east for 30.2 mi to Pendleton
4. At Pendleton take exit 209, US-395 S
5. Head south on US-395 for 47.5 mi
6. Turn left on OR-244 at the Ukiah junction, head east 1.2 mi to Ukiah
7. Turn right at Camas St
8. Follow Camas St/NF-052/Soap Hill Rd south and then east for a total of 6.4 mi
9. Turn right at the quarry rock pile and find a place to park
A printable map and directions are available here.
The Blue Mountain Star Party site is primitive
with no water.
Everyone is welcome to attend and there is no charge or registration fee. However, contributions to cover the cost of renting a porta-potty will be greatly appreciated.
Check the Umatilla National Forest web page for the latest information on forest conditions and restrictions.
Site Weather Forecast
(Results may vary from that shown below)